The BISSELL® ICON™ EDGE Cordless Vacuum is engineered to deal with dirt, dust and debris on a daily basis. With superior cleaning power from a powerful high speed motor, its an ideal choice for families with busy, active lives. The foot is engineered to clean from edge to edge, making picking up dirt, dust and debris in the toughest places easy. The bright LED lights illuminate dirt you dont always see with other vacuums. Its 25V lithium battery delivers up to 50 minutes run time you can forget about frustrating interruptions to your cleaning, plus the ICON™ EDGE also has BISSELL’s innovative Tangle-Free Brush Roll, which eliminates hair wrap.
• 55% better edge & corner cleaning on average than ICON™ 2602F series
• Emptying the dirt tank is easy and mess-free with its innovative CleanSlide Technology™.
• Quickly and easily converts into a hand vacuum to clean stairs and upholstery or to an extended reach vacuum for hard to reach places.
• Removes debris from the separator in the dirt tank and sends it straight to the bin for a mess-free empty.
• High-Powered Digital Motor and lithium-ion battery provide up to 50 minutes of powerful cordless cleaning. (low power mode ideal for hard floors)
Included accessories & parts:
• LED motorised turbo brush tool
• Attachment hose
• LED crevice & dusting brush
• Wall mount
• Tool storage holder
Limited Two Year Warranty
Subject to these conditions, BISSELL will repair or replace (with new or re manufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, for two years any defective or malfunctioning part due to manufacturer defect. This warranty applies to a product used for personal purposes, and not commercial or rental service. This warranty does not apply to fans or routine maintenance or consumable components such as filters, belts, brush rolls, etc., damage or malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, or any other use not in accordance with the user’s guide. BISSELL recommends that the original packaging is kept for the duration of the warranty period in case such need arises within the warranty period that the item needs re-packing and transportation.