The PowerFresh™ Deluxe Steam Mop is a hard surface steam cleaner that uses the natural power of steam to clean and sanitise your floors easily
- Eliminating 99.9% of germs and bacteria when used as directed.
- Use the on-board SpotBOOST™ brush to scrub away tough, sticky messes.
- Leave your room smelling as clean as your floors with the Spring Breeze scent discs which can be purchased separately.
- On-board spotboost™ brush to remove tough, sticky messes.
- Step on the back pedal to detach the foot, exposing the spotboost™ brush
- Steam on demand trigger - simply pull the trigger no pumping needed! steam when you need it
- Sanitise your hard floors to eliminate 99.9% of germs and bacteria without the use of harsh chemicals, when used as directed
- Easily fill the water tank with the included measuring cup
- Choose between high or low steam settings, based on your cleaning needs
- Spring breeze fragrance discs leave a refreshing scent as you clean which can be purchased separately
- Clean hard-to-reach messes in corners and crevices effortlessly with the low profile swivel head
TIP: Use of distilled water is recommended to prolong the life of your hard floor cleaner
IMPORTANT Never put descaling, alcoholic, or detergent products into the steam cleaner, as this may damage it or make it unsafe for use.
Limited Two Year Warranty
Subject to these conditions, BISSELL will repair or replace (with new or re manufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, for two years any defective or malfunctioning part due to manufacturer defect. This warranty applies to a product used for personal purposes, and not commercial or rental service. This warranty does not apply to fans or routine maintenance or consumable components such as filters, belts, brush rolls, etc., damage or malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, or any other use not in accordance with the user’s guide. BISSELL recommends that the original packaging is kept for the duration of the warranty period in case such need arises within the warranty period that the item needs re-packing and transportation.