Clean your sealed hard floors of pet messes easier than you could have ever imagined. With a Multi-Surface Pet Brush Roll rotating at 3,000 RPM and an innovative, Multi-Surface Pet cleaning solution, the BISSELL® CrossWave® Pet cleans better than a sponge mop and bucket, in less time.*
- It includes a Pet Hair Strainer for easy cleanup and specialized pet cleaning solution to remove pet odours.
- Designed for pet clean up.
- Multi-Surface Pet Brush Roll, Multi-Surface Pet Cleaning Formula, a Rinse & Clean Out Tray and a Pet Hair Strainer for easy clean up.
- Includes specialized pet cleaning solution to help remove pet odours.
- Multi-Surface Tangle Free Brush Roll is tangle free for hair up to 20cm long, which helps minimize that annoying pet hair wrap.
- Two-tank system keeps clean and dirty water separate so you are always using clean water and formula mixture on your floors.
- Smart-touch controls on the handle allow you to easily switch between cleaning hard floors and area rugs and control your solution with an on-demand solution trigger.
- Easy remove brush windowand removable brush roll allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
This machine is a reworked machine which may have been used for demonstration purposes, or has had a minor problem which has been repaired. In some cases there may be a superficial mark or scratch on the machine.
All machines are in working order and have been professionally cleaned. Some reworked machines may also come re-packaged for delivery and therefore not in their original cartons. Machines do not come with trial formula bottles. Formulascan be purchased via the online shop. This machine comes with a 1 year warranty.
Limited One Year Warranty
Subject to these conditions, BISSELL will repair or replace (with new or re manufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, for one year any defective or malfunctioning part due to manufacturer defect. This warranty applies to a product used for personal purposes, and not commercial or rental service. This warranty does not apply to fans or routine maintenance or consumable components such as filters, belts, brush rolls, etc., damage or malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, or any other use not in accordance with the user’s guide. BISSELL recommends that the original packaging is kept for the duration of the warranty period in case such need arises within the warranty period that the item needs re-packing and transportation.