The BISSELL® ProHeat 2X® Revolution® Pet carpet washer handles tough pet and household messes thanks to the exclusive pet clean-up system. The system includes CleanShot® pre-treater to remove spots and stains from your carpet and rugs. With the BISSELL® ProHeat 2X® Revolution Pet, you have everything you need to take on tough messes on your carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Dual Dirtlifter® Power Brushes combined with Heatwave Technology® work to remove dirt and stains from your carpet.
- Deep Clean Mode offers powerful cleaning to outclean leading rentals,* and carpets dry in about an hour with Express Clean Mode.**
- All of this cleaning power comes in a lightweight and maneuverable machine with a low-profile foot that gets under furniture.
- The 2-in-1 Pet Upholstery Tool to remove pet hair, stains, and odours from upholstery
- CleanShot® Pretreater - Integrated pretreater for attacking spots and stains.
- EZ Clean Brush Roll Cover - Makes the cleanup after you clean quick and easy.
*Deep Clean Mode - Using BISSELL Wash & Protect Pro Formula. Based upon measurements of color reflectance and brightness of carpet fibers.
**Express Clean Mode - Tested on new carpet with protectant. Results may vary.
IMPORTANT Only use warm water (or cooler) in this machine. Thoroughly clean machine after use. Only use water & approved BISSELL Formula. Do not use any oils including Eucalyptus oil or other additives as these may damage the machine and void the guarantee.
Limited Two Year Warranty
Subject to these conditions, BISSELL will repair or replace (with new or re manufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, for two years any defective or malfunctioning part due to manufacturer defect. This warranty applies to a product used for personal purposes, and not commercial or rental service. This warranty does not apply to fans or routine maintenance or consumable components such as filters, belts, brush rolls, etc., damage or malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, or any other use not in accordance with the user’s guide. BISSELL recommends that the original packaging is kept for the duration of the warranty period in case such need arises within the warranty period that the item needs re-packing and transportation.